Conference Topics include, but are not limited to
- Power & Energy: Smart Grid Technology, Planning, Management Operation and Control, Electrical Power Systems, Generation Transmission and Distribution, Electrical Machines, Energy Conversions, Renewable Energy Sources, Power Electronics, Energy Systems, Power Quality, High Voltage Engineering, Insulation and Materials, etc.
- Communications: Communication Theory, Antennas and Propagation, Optical Communications, Signal Processing for Communications, Channel Coding, Multimedia Communications, Remote Sensing and Applications, Metamaterials, etc.
- Electronics & Control: Analog Circuits, Filters and Data Conversion, Analog and Mixed Signal Processing, Embedded Computer System, Robotics, VLSI Design, Biomedical Electronics, Industrial Electronics and Automation, Adaptive Control, Electric Circuit Technology, Fault Tolerance and Detection, Semiconductor Materials, Magnetic Materials, etc.
- Digital Signal Processing: Image and Video Processing, Audio and Speech Processing, Pattern Recognition, Biomedical Signal Processing, Computer Machine Vision and Pattern Recognition, Adaptive Signal Processing, Machine Learning for Signal Processing, etc.
- Computer & IT: Computer Networks, Cloud Communication and Networking, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Computational Theory, Information System, High Performance Computing, Computer Security, Software Engineering, Distributed and Parallel Computing, Web Services and Internet Computing, Multi-agent Systems, Human Computer Interactions, etc.
Paper Submission: Authors are invited to submit papers not more than four pages for technical
content including figures and references.
Call for Tutorials: Tutorials will be held on March 6-8, 2019. Proposal must be submitted by January 21, 2019. For detail of submission guidelines, please visit the Call for Tutorials section at the website.
Call for Special Sessions: Proposals should be submitted by September 22, 2018 in a single PDF
document. For detailed submission guidelines, please visit the Call for Special Sessions section at the website.